You can arrange to have your Pediatrician see your child in the convenience of your own home.
We work with your schedule so that your Pediatrician will be available to see you today or tomorrow.
All members have after-hours access to Dr. Barayev via text messaging, phone call, video chat, or email.
You can enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing your child will only be cared for by a Board Certified Pediatrician.
Call us today and set up an appointment to speak with one of our pediatricians about any questions you may have.
Our members have the luxury of a board-certified doctor coming to their homes for the newborn well visits. No longer do new parents have to struggle with rushing to a doctor’s appointment only to sit in a waiting room exposing their new baby to the germs of the outside world.
After the newborn period, house calls can be arranged based on your family’s needs.
Same or Next Day Sick Visit
No need to wait days or weeks to see YOUR doctor when your child is not feeling well. We believe medical care should be available to you when YOU need it.
Some of the conditions we treat (but not limited to)
- Autoimmune Disease
- Chronic Ear Infections
- Behavioral Challenges
- Depression, Anxiety, and other mood disorders
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, and Other Skin Conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, and Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac and Gluten Sensitivity
- Headaches and Migraines
We serve children from ages 0-21. Membership to Rivertowns Pediatrics of Staten Island provides your children with:
Included Wellness Services are:
- Annual physical exams with a board-certified pediatrician with intervals as per the American Academy of Pediatrics
- School, Camp, and Sports Physicals.
- Lifestyle Assessments (Sleep, Nutrition, Stress, Psychosocial, Family structure and changes)
- Developmental Screening
- Adolescent Health Risk Assessments (Depression, Counseling on Bullying, Reproductive Health, Alcohol abuse, Smoking, vaping, drug abuse)
- Maternal and Paternal Postpartum Depression Screening
- Custom Wellness Plans agreed upon by your family and Dr. Barayev
Membership to Rivertowns Pediatrics of Staten Island is not a form of medical insurance and does not replace medical insurance. Members are strongly encouraged to have insurance coverage to pay for emergency room visits, hospitalizations, and specialist evaluations.
All members have the luxury of reaching their own doctor by phone, text, or email as routine medical questions arise.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
We LOVE Dr. Vladimir Barayev!!! He is our family on-call pediatrician .. anytime I text with a frantic issue, he responds in seconds! Very on top of every situation, my babies can have. I can’t thank him enough for always finding a way to ease my child’s pains. To top it all off the office is the cleanest and very inviting!
I never thought I’d find another great doctor after Dr. Carreno left but I was wrong. I love how knowledgeable and caring Dr. Barayev is. My son has been with this office since they were at the other location almost 8 years ago. It’s like a family here. And when I want to pull my hair out because of my son, they are able to calm him down.